Software Return Policy:
Packaged software may be returned for a refund only if in the original, unopened packaging within 14 days of purchase. Downloadable software purchases are not eligible for return or refund.
General Return Policy:
- All products must be returned factory sealed, unopened, and unused.
- All returns for refund will incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- A valid Return Authorization number must be issued by DawBuffet for ALL returns and exchanges. Please see instructions below outlining this process.
- All returns must be insured and shipped via a trackable method.
- Return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
Items Not Eligible for Return:
- Downloadable / Downloaded Software (see Software Return Policy above)
- Custom Upgrades
- Special Orders
- iLok Transfers
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Oversized or overweight items • Personal Items (earphones, microphones, etc.)
If you believe your product is defective please first contact the manufacturer to confirm the issue. We will gladly exchange an item that the original manufacturer deems defective for the same item within 30 days of the original shipping date. Please note system compatibility issues will not be considered "defective". After 30 days you will need to follow the replacement procedure set forth by the manufacturer's warranty.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to cancel an order and refund the purchase price in the event of a pricing error.