We have been working in collaboration with Lance Herring on this project.
The AcademicGrand is a 1963 Steinway D concert grand which has seen countless recitals and concerts over the years where it served as the University of Arkansas' primary concert instrument. The piano has been an inspiration to hundreds of students and visitors, and with being well-maintained and cared for, it's a wonderful instrument with a unique history and classic American Steinway sound.
- 2.82Gb uncompressed, 1.11Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 816 samples.
- 4 Velocity layers for the sustain (4 on pedal up and 4 on pedal down).
- 4 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.