Release your inner beast with the first realistic guitar feedback simulator on the market. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild by the twist of a knob (or two). To break new musical ground, try inputting a synthesizer, a violin, or even your mother’s grand piano.
Acoustic Feedback comes bundled with a limited version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob.
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Includes a stripped*, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room.
*) Due to some careless handling, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that...
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements.
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, with the latest updates.
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- Any VST, VST3, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 9) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Free iLok account for Authorization. You can use machine authorization via iLok.com or authorize using your iLok USB key. Use the latest iLok License Manager (download them from www.ilok.com)
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Please, make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com.
AAX DSP version
- All available AAX-DSP versions are included in the Native license. You do not need to buy the TDM version in order to use the AAX-DSP version.
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card.
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card.