The B-Pian Upright is a bad, old, out of tune, mecanically unperfect but still usable upright piano. After watching a movie (we won't say which one) scene with a guy playing on an old upright and hearing what clearly was a 9 foot grand, we decided that it was time to produce that sound everybody knows, the sound of the piano you played on when you started learning the piano, the one that you were at your friends place and is taking dust and that goes out of tune in two weeks.
- 502Mb uncompressed, 231Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 166 samples.
- 3 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 3 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.