The BassysM-S bass is a four strings Musicman Stingray bass with roundwound strings. The is the slapped version of the BassysM line.
- 1.52Gb uncompressed, 703Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 2152 samples.
- 12 Velocity layers for the sustain pop.
- 12 Velocity layers for the sustain slap.
- 2 round robins for pop and slaps.
- 10 Velocities for the release.
- Hammer on samples.
- Slide samples.
- String noises played randomly.
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
- We provide the MIDI files of the demo songs.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.