CSR Classik Studio Reverb is a suite of four high-end studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. With CSR, you have over 100 adjustable parameters per unit, allowing for ultimate tweaking and perfecting of your sound. Now everyone can afford the quality sound of classic outboard workhorse signature reverbs in their studio in a convenient low-CPU-usage plug-in format.
CSR’s four reverb modules are now part of the T-RackS Custom Shop, which means they can be used in the T-RackS CS processing chain like all the other modules. They can also be run as single plug-ins in VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units compatible hosts, that support 64 bit operation.
Plate, Hall, Room & Inverse - The Only Reverb Plug-ins You'll Ever Need
CSR Classik Studio Reverb offers a suite of four high-quality reverb plug-ins, Plate, Hall, Room and Inverse, which are available as a single product, or separately in the T-RackS Custom Shop.
All have been painstakingly modeled to accurately reproduce the signature sound of acclaimed high-quality outboard reverb units. With myriad options and parameters to choose from, Classik Studio Reverb is a comprehensive and great-sounding package that you can adapt to any mix situation with ease.
Dual Mode Operation with 100 Adjustable Parameters per Unit
CSR operates within two modes: Easy and Advanced. The Easy mode provides access to basic reverb controls like mix, decay time and level, diffusion, buildup, slope, etc., depending upon which of the four units is being used. Advanced Mode delves more deeply into the fine-tuning and response of the unit. Plus, there's a handy Macro feature that allows you to deeply assign controls to one of four macro sliders for simultaneous adjustment of multiple parameters. What that really means is you have an unprecedented amount of control over how your reverb responds. And it's all easy.
- Four separate reverb units: Plate, Room, Hall, and Inverse
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- Two operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- Six easy to use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8x8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- 4 assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host application
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
You MUST be connected to the Internet as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.