The DrumTasteJazz is a sonor Jazz Drum Kit,
- 18ʼ Bass Drum
- 14ʼ Sonor Snare
- 10ʼ Sonor Jungle Snare
- 6ʼ Tamburim
- 10ʼ Hi Tom
- 14ʼ Low Tom
- 22ʼ Kashian Ride
- 22ʼ Istambul ride
- 14ʼ Zildjian Hihat
- 1.16Gb uncompressed, 640Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 1818 samples.
- 3 microphone positions for each drum that you can mix and/or disable from the interface.
- about 20 velocity layers.
- 4 round robins for snares, hihat and rides, 2 round robins for the other elements..
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key simply by pressing a key and assigning a sample.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- Stereo and Multi-output versions to make the mixing possibilities even easier.
- Hihat with 5 levels on openess and triggering from one key depending on a controller value (any controller) and automatic closing sound.
- Playable instrument, right hand and left hand mappings.
- Detailed snares, 6 different hit positions for the 14' snare and 4 for the 10' one.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
- Includes the demos midi files as well as about 100 midi loops recorded live on a V-Drums.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.