Fission is the first plug-in to use our ground-breaking Structural Effects™ technology - A new method for processing audio. Fission allows you to split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, process each component separately with Eventide effects, and then recombine. With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
- Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
- Separate, modify and reassemble any sound
- Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls.
- Six Integrated Transient Effects: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
- Seven Integrated Tonal Effects: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
- Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
- Artists Presets by: Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, Sasha, Colin Newman and more.
- Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
Specifications: Mac OSX 10.7+ (including Sierra), Windows 7+ (including 10); AAX, AU, VST. No iLok dongle required.