Galaxy II German Baby Grand
German Baby Grand Piano from the Galaxy II Piano Collection
Galaxy II’s 1929 German Baby Grand is based on a Blüthner Model 150, built in 1929. This wonderful instrument blew us away, when we found it at a German piano maker. It’s a beautiful 75 year old grand piano, featuring a warm vintage sound with a wonderful intimate tone. Numerous great composers, conductors, and performers have owned Blüthner pianos, among them Bartok, Debussy or Tchaikovsky. Blüthners have also been used in pop music, including the Beatles’ album Let It Be, most notably in the hits ‘Let It Be’ and ‘The Long and Winding Road’.
The Blüthner piano company has been manufacturing the Europes finest pianos in their factory in Leipzig, Germany since 1853. By 1885, the company was the largest European piano manufacturer. Numerous royals, composers, conductors, artists and performers have owned Blüthner pianos. They include Brahms, Bartok, Debussy, Tchaikovsky and Wagner. Blüthners have also been used in popular music. One was used on The Beatles’ Let It Be album, most notably, in the hits ‘Let It Be’ and ‘The Long and Winding Road’. Galaxy II’s 1929 GERMAN BABY GRAND is based on a BLÜTHNER Model 150, built in 1929. This beautiful 75 year old grand piano features a warm , vintage sound wíth a wonderful intimate tone.
- 1929 German Baby Grand (Vintage Blüthner with a beautiful singing tone)
- More than 6,000 samples in 24 bit (30GB/18GB with sample compression)
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic rang
- Additional resonance, release and noise samples
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
- Multi velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
- Real una corda samples
- Real overtones Powered by the Kontakt Player engine
- Kontakt Player license included
- Compatible with Kontakt (Player) 4.2 or newer
- New direct access user interface
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
- True repedaling and sostenuto
- Noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal
- One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics.
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience
- Adjustable stereo width and position
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
- Pad Machine
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
1GB free disc space for player installation
additional hard disc space according to the library size
internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)
Kontakt Player legacy downloads - please check compatibility with your libraries!
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.