The GD-6 Acoustic Guitar is based on a Guild D-40 custom edition electro-acoustic guitar.
We recorded it with a pair of microphones and using the built in pickup.
We sampled it very deeply, all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, palm mutes, hand blocks, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, percussions other articulations. All of these details allow us to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player, and easily.
There are basically 4 modes (that you can choose using keyswitches, G5 to C6), the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preffered midi guitar controler.
- 4.43Gb uncompressed, 1.01Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 7000 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- 67 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song builder to create songs within minutes and very easily
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons, pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 39 different samples per fret and all 21 fret sampled for each string.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Included sparkVerb©.
- Control over the microphones and pickup volumes.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
- and more...
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.