The JazzGuitarysm guitar is an ES335 Gibson jazz guitar.
- 1.03Gb uncompressed, 530Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 1190 samples.
- Legato script.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords).
- 9 velocity layersfor the sustain.
- 15 release samples per note.
- Hammers samples, ghost notes and various fretnoises.
- Fender Frontman 212R cabinet simulation.
- Eq with the same parameters as on the real guitar.
- Bends can be done with pitch bend and/or aftertouch.
- Easy control of the parameters (like strum speed or play modes) with any controller to be able to control everything via automation.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.