The Mark79 is a Classic 73 Keys Electric piano from 1979 (MarkII) recorded with the direct output plugged into a tube preamp.
The MarkII model was issued in 1979 and maor jazz and jazz-rock stars like Chick Corea have made its sound very famous. It really is very different from the MarkI but still has that incredible sound that everybody knows and loves.
We wanted to give this instrument something special and to build the library in a way that any player would get a feeling of the real thing so we decided to also sample it "acoustic" meaning without pluging it into an amp.
- 3.45Gb uncompressed, 1.46Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 2532 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 10 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Autopan simulation.
- Tremolo simulation.
- Saturation effect.
- Amp simulation.
- Spring Reverb.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.