The Softube Mix Bundle is a collection of the finest plug-ins—five essential tools that give you full control over the key elements of building a mix—compression, equalization, and reverb. These plug-ins are the same great Softube plug-ins professional recording musicians rely on daily, so you can mix with confidence, knowing that the FET Compressor you put on your vocal track is the same one used on hit records around the globe.
These plug-ins not only sound extremely good (as many reviewers have so kindly pointed out), they're designed to be easy to use, so you can achieve great results in virtually no time. Now you can spend less time mixing and more time writing your next big hit.
- TSAR-1R Reverb The TSAR-1R is based on a powerful, proprietary modern reverb algorithm. It's alive and vibrant, gentle and dreamy—and above all, natural and believable. We've wrapped this versatile beauty in an exceptionally accessible interface—three knobs give you fast, immediate control over a wide range of ambient spaces.
- Passive Equalizer Based on a famous German three-band passive console equalizer from the 60s, the Passive Equalizer features wide bandwidth and unsurpassed clear and open sound.
- Active Equalizer A modern active design based on Swiss hardware from the 70s. Three bands of EQ, each with selectable gain, frequency, and bandwidth, plus 18dB/Oct high and low cut filters, give this versatile equalizer a tight and focused sound.
- Focusing Equalizer A novel and untraditional take on equalizers, with the low, mid, and high bands moving automatically and musically in relation to the high and low cut filters. Features the filters from the Passive and Active Equalizers, as well as an outstanding one-knob saturation control.
- FET Compressor A fresh spin on one of the most famous compressors of all time, updated with parallel compression, detector filters, look-ahead function, and external sidechain.
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements.
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, with the latest updates.
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- Any VST, VST3, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 9) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Free iLok account for Authorization. You can use machine authorization via iLok.com or authorize using your iLok USB key. Use the latest iLok License Manager (download them from www.ilok.com)
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Please, make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com.
AAX DSP version
- All available AAX-DSP versions are included in the Native license. You do not need to buy the TDM version in order to use the AAX-DSP version.
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card.
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card.