Modular Add-on: Intellijel Rubicon
Created in close collaboration with Intellijel, the Modular add-on module Rubicon, is David Dixon's masterpiece bringing a new approach on thru-zero frequency modulation into the Euro- rack world. Rubicon exclusive and individual tone is ideal for experimenting with FM synthesis.
The Rubicon is an analog triangle core VCO that is capable of through zero frequency modulation. It is a feature packed VCO with multiple simultaneous waveform outputs including waves that are multiples or divisions of the base frequency.
- High precision emulated Triangle core
- Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential TZFM (through- zero FM).
- Linear index VCA for dynamic control of TZFM depth
- Symmetry control (full clockwise is normal, full counter-clockwise gives reversed waveforms, centered the VCO is at 0 Hz) with CV
- 12 primary waveform types: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
- Suboctave circuit with -1 and -2 octaves. (suboctave output is affected by fm just like the main signals.)
- Soft sync (aka reversing sync) with attenuator
- Hard sync with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in LFO mode)
- Pulse-width modulation and exponential FM with dedicated attenuators.
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.