NUGEN Audio ISL 2 Upgrade from ISL
***This is an Upgrade to ISL 2 for registered owners of ISL Version 1***
Finally, there is no need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and time again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Now you can simply dial in your True-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True-peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised True-Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards and is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production and Broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Don't guess, set TP limit directly from the specification to ensure compliance
- Mix with your ears, ISL takes care of the rest
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM