MultiMonitor gives you a powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak monitoring system available as a stand alone product or as the part of the SSL LMS-16 turnkey solution.
16 dedicated real-time meters
MultiMonitor provides the most powerful multi-channel loudness and true-peak metering available today. 16 meters, each capable of mono, stereo or 5.1 formats (that’s up to 96 simultaneous audio channels) give you individual True Peak and LUFS momentary displays. Every meter has a dedicated numeric Short Term and Integrated LUFS data display and meters can be colour-coded to aid grouping. Meters also feature a minimum and maximum short-term alerts function. MultiMonitor is fully compliant with CALM Act legislation, ITU-R BS1770/1, ATSC A/85, EBU R128 and other specific worldwide localisations.
"SSL's LMS-16 offers MultiMonitor advanced metering in a fully configured and tested turnkey system based on an extremely powerful and robust 1RU PC with very low noise fans, a 15 second boot time and pre-built restore partition. "
MultiMonitor | SSL LMS-16
MultiMonitor is great for monitoring multiple playback sources or audio sub-groups simultaneously with 5.1 and stereo PGM output alongside the console in the audio control room. It’s ideal also in the MCR, monitoring multiple studios and formats simultaneously.
Network data & Logging
MultiMonitor includes network data reset and loudness value acquisition, facilitating integration into an automated playout system. Additionally individual file based logs can be generated for each meter independently.
- Perform station monitoring and historical diagnostic
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Achieve channel loudness consistency
- Maintain loudness consistency across channels
- Meet recent legislation and adopted standards
- Harmonise program content
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- OSX 10.6 or Windows XP and above
- 1RU PC + SSL Madi Xtreme 128 audio interface + GPI connectivity
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM