Everybody keeps on sampling the best and cleanest piano ever! here is a completely different approach. We sampled an old Pleyel Grand Piano (F-71240 model from 1928) with vintage gear like a studer console and tube microphones, it has the rich and warm sound of the old jazz/blues or even classical music recordings.
The demo songs are performed by Jean-Michel Bernard (former composer for Ray Charles, film music composer) and Romain Collin, a very talented jazz French piano player based in NYC.
- 12.89Gb uncompressed, 2Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3000 samples.
- 2 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface (close and rim).
- 9 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 9 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Sostenuto (middle pedal).
- Advanced midi controls.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.