As opposed to traditional percussions libraries, Percussiv' is based on the detail of each instrument so that each one of them is playable and sounds realistic.
- 1.16Gb uncompressed, 565Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 4367 samples.
- 15 Detailed Instruments.
- 4 to 8 Round Robins.
- Up to 15 velocity layers (sometimes 15x8 = 120 samples per element) depending on the instruments.
- Detailed instruments with the most common strokes, each one is easy to play.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key from the interface in two different ways.You can even assign multiple elements to the same key.
- Mapping preset default, GM and custom.
- Advances functionnalities to be able to change the volume, pitch and pan of each instrument.
- Instrument list: Agogo, cowbell, berimbao, bongos, 2 claves, congas, chinese gong (tamtam), guiro, 3 shakers, cabasa, tambourine, brazilian tamborim, triangle, udu drums, 6 woodblocks.
- The Midi percussion parts of the demos are included to help you understand how to play it.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.