Blue Cat Audio
Blue Cat Audio Remote Control is a set of plug-ins which let you control and monitor in real time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or devices from a single customizable user interface: the user interface of your favorite DirectX or VST plugin does not satisfy you? Your favorite hardware device is too complicated to control? Your project contains hundreds of plug-ins and you would like to control them all from a single user interface? You want undo/redo for all your modifications? This product was designed for you.
The package includes 3 plug-ins: Remote Control 16, 32 and 64, which have the ability to manage up to 16, 32 or 64 parameters. You can assign a MIDI channel and CC number to each controller, customize its response curve. You can as well choose a skin that suits your needs for every instance of the remote control (several skins are included in the package, see the screenshots), or create your own (see the Skins section): this is the best way to create your own user interface to control your entire Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) the way you have chosen. If you have a very specific project and you do not have time to spend on our Skinning Language, Blue Cat Audio can also create custom skins for you: see our Services page for more information.
Another way to use the product is for MIDI control remapping and transform: assign an input parameter a given MIDI CC, and assign the associated output parameter to another MIDI CC with different response curve parameters: the plug-in will remap the controller to the new CC and channel with a new response curve.
- Virtual MIDI control surface and monitoring tool.
- Control or monitor in real time any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device.
- Customize the controls response curve with advanced settings.
- Create your own Digital Workstation controller thanks to Blue Cat's Skinning Language.
- MIDI learn.
- Full automation support.
- DirectX and VST formats.
- Load and Save presets in a host independent format.
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).