The SmallDrumKits are 4 different Drum Kits (3kits plys the old DrumysM), each has two toms, a snare, a ride, a hihat and a bass drum.
- kitA:149Mb (71Mb compressed) 331 samples, kitB 61Mb (33Mb compressed) 199 samples, kitC:295Mb (136Mb compressed) 288 samples, DrumysM:363Mb (208Mb compressed) 537 samples.
- Round Robins (4 for Kit A,C and DrumysM and 2 for Kit B).
- Up to 10 velocity layers depending on the kit.
- Detailed instruments with the most common strokes, each one is easy to play.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key from the interface in two different ways.You can even assign multiple elements to the same key.
- Custom mix, you can change the volume of each element separately.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- cc# controlled Hihat with different openess and automatic closing sound.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.