SoundCode For Dolby E is a suite of software tools that makes Dolby E encoding and decoding fast and easy on Mac or Windows, SoundCode For Dolby E works for traditional tape-based workflows and emerging file-based workflows. SoundCode realtime monitoring detects and displays any CRC errors so you can deliver Dolby E streams with 100% confidence.
The SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder for Mac or PC, includes a standalone application, an Audio Suite Pro Tools plug-in and a Final Cut Pro plug-in.
There are several encode options, including encode from film and SMPTE track order, 1 or 2 frame input offset, Dolby E 16-bit, 20-bit and PCM, together with standard Dolby E metadata settings. Encode up to 8 tracks with over 20 different Dolby E program configurations including 5.1 + Stereo, and LCRS + Stereo.
The encode process is faster than real-time and includes tape and file based workflows.
SoundCode for Dolby E Decoder for Mac and PC, includes a standalone decoder application, Pro Tools AAX plug-in and a audio unit decoder plug-in.
The standalone application allows faster than real time decode of Dolby E files. Within Pro Tools simply place the Dolby E WAV file on a track and select the SoundCode Dolby E Decoder plug-in. In Final Cut Pro use the audio unit decoder with the included N-Mon application to decode the Dolby E file in Pro Tools to the computer’s audio outputs in real time.
Monitor with N-Mon
N-Mon is a Core Audio application that comes bundled with SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder.
It connects the audio output of an application such as Final Cut Pro to the Core Audio computer audio output and includes a decoding window to allow real time monitoring of Dolby E playback from Final Cut Pro.
Encode, Decode, Monitor
Pro Tools Plug-Ins
Final Cut 7 Plug-Ins
OS X Core Audio Plug-In
- Windows and Mac OS X Support
- Standalone Application, Pro Tools AAX Plug-In
- Final Cut Encoder Plug-In
- Audio Unit Decoder Plug-In
- Dolby E Encode and Dolby E Decode
- Encode and Decode Dolby E Streams at your workstation faster-then-realtime
- Realtime Dolby E Confidence Monitoring
- Realtime Dolby E File Auditioning
- Unsurpassed Pro Tools Integration
- Extensive Metadata Display
- Direct File Decode™
- Tape-Based and File-Based workflows
- Deliver a Dolby E Decode to a video facility as a file
- Embed Dolby Metadata in a WAV file where it belongs
- Implement File-Based workflows that carry Dolby Metadata with the Audio
- Import and Export interleaved, SMPTE ordered WAV files larger than 2GB in Pro Tools
- Combine multiple audio programs into single audio file
- Compatible with Dolby DP600 workflows
- Upgrade Neyrinck’s SoundCode For Broadcast to SoundCode For Dolby
- iLok license required
- License requires internet connection and an iLok
- Standalone – Mac OS 10.7+ and Windows 7+
- Pro Tools – 9, 10, 11
- Final Cut Pro – Version 7