Studio Session Pack
Today it’s common to record and produce music using a Project Studio setup, and as we think there should never have to be any compromise to the sound quality we introduce the Studio Session Pack, offering some of our finest recording and mixing tools, the Flux:: Essentials, in a comprehensive bundle for the Project Studio.
The Studio Session Pack was created specifically with music production and project studios in mind, and the Studio Session version of the software included in the bundle have been revised to meet these requirements and differs slightly from the standard versions.
The plug-ins include the full feature set of each plug-in only with the limitations below...
- 2 channel (stereo) Input/Output
- Sampling rate up to 96 kHz
- (Analyser) - No Hardware I/O support, only samplegrabber instances, and no Live, Metering, Multi-Channel Options support
The Studio Session Pack bundle contains the following plug-ins:
- Pure Compressor Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Pure Expander Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Pure Limiter Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Epure Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Syrah Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- BitterSweet Pro Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Verb Studio Session v3 - AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX AudioSuite
- Pure Analyzer Studio Session v3 - Stand alone software
Pure Compressor offers everything you would expect from a compressor, ranging from clean transparent subtle processing to classic heavy pumping. In addition to the common standard compressor controls for attack, release, threshold and ratio, Pure Compressor gives you total control of the fundamental characteristics and essential dynamics profile used for the compression, with hands on controls for every parameter, all in order to achieve the ultimate dynamics processing in every situation.
Pure Expander is a powerful versatile processor capable of anything from mild expansion to hard noise gating, perfectly suited for soft downward expansion to clean up spillage on (live) recordings, remove noise, reverberation and leakage from drum sessions. Pure Expander is designed to automatically reduce the gain below the threshold, providing full control over the general behaviour, and of the performance characteristics and how it responds to the incoming audio signal.
Pure Limiter makes transparent limiting easy; a dramatic increase of the average audio level can now be accomplished without damaging the perceived audio quality, with the exquisite proprietary Flux:: technology generating a release envelope assuring that no artefacts on the processed sound are produced. Unless you use it as a special effect, Pure Limiter v3 should always be in the very last stage of your audio processing chain.
Epure is a state-of-the-art five-band equalizer designed to provide the absolute finest audio quality within the domain of digital audio processing, carefully tuned with Flux:: proprietary State-Space technology, to preserve the optimal signal to noise ratio independent of the parameter settings, preventing the signal from deteriorating when the gain is reduced. Epure is a powerful go-to processor for your day-to-day session work, as well as an efficient sharp-edged surgical precision tool for the most demanding equalizing and filtering tasks conceivable.
Syrah is a new generation dynamics processor using real-time dynamic detection and level dependent processing, to provide adaptive dynamic capabilities, which mean that Syrah is always trying to adapt its processing to the music and to the beat of the material. Using parts of our exquisite 'BitterSweet' technology, our new adaptive-dynamics technology, and our well-recognized level independent dynamics processing, Syrah is well suited as a creative versatile processor for recording and mixing, as well as for delicate and demanding mastering tasks.
BitterSweet Pro is built around a new improved design of the algorithm found in our acclaimed freeware transient processor, BitterSweet, used by hundreds of thousands of users all over the world, and the approach we had when designing BitterSweet Pro was to make it just as easy and straightforward to use. One of the main features of BitterSweet Pro is the Frequency Dependent Transient Processing, providing the ability to process only a certain part of the frequency spectrum making it act just like a dynamic equalizer driven by Transients and/or Sustain.
Verb Session based on the same supreme technology used in the acclaimed Ircam Verb, is tailored for simplicity with a fast paced workflow well-suited for situations where the perfect result has to be achieved within seconds.
Pure Analyzer is a stand-alone application providing a comprehensive range of analyzer options for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement applications. A SampleGrabber plug-in available in all standard plug-in formats, inserted into the insert chain on any DAW or Digital Mixing Console supporting standard plug-ins, is used to grab the audio samples and send the signal through the network to the Pure Analyzer stand-alone app for instant real-time analysis. The Studio Session version of Pure Analyzer has no hardware I/O support and can not be expanded with the Pure Analyzer add-on options.
- The software in the Studio Session pack provide:
- Mono/Stereo Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 96 kHz DXD
- All major native formats are supported
- Windows - 7 SP1, 8, 8,1 and 10 all in both 32 and 64 bits*.
- VST (2.4)
- AAX Native*
- AAX AudioSuite*
- Mac OS X (Intel) - 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.5 and 10.11.5 in both 32 and 64 bits*.
- VST (2.4)
- AAX Native*
- AAX AudioSuite*
* The Studio Session Pack AAX Native & AAX AudioSuite plug-ins supports 32 bit in Pro Tools 10.3.5 and 64 bit in Pro Tools 11.
Due to AVID ProTools changing to AAX, from Version 3 (v3) RTAS for AVID ProTools is no longer supported.
Software Licence Requirements
In order to use the software one of the following alternatives is required
- An iLok.com user account (the iLok USB Smart Key is not required).
- A Flux:: USB Dongle (Available in our online store).
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.