The T-RackS CS Classic Plug-In Collection from IK Multimedia features 4 plug-ins that are designed for mixing and mastering applications. Included in the Classic Collection are the the Classic T-RackS Compressor, Clipper, Multi-Band Limiter, and Equalizer; and a full metering suite. The plug-ins can be configured in the order you need them in a processing chain. T-RackS supports AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX plug-in formats on Mac and PC and also functions as a standalone program.
Classic T-RackS Compressor
The T-RackS classic tube compressor emulates that classic, analog, vintage gear used in mastering applications. This will give you that warm sound typical of highly acclaimed hardware devices
Classic T-RackS Clipper
This clipping stage module is useful every time you need to cut out all the peaks that keep the average level of a signal too low. Peak clipping is used very often in mastering because it's in most cases more transparent than peak limiting
Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter
This three-band peak limiter can make the mix even louder by reducing unwanted peaks. The peak limiting action is performed separately on the three bands (low, mid, high). You will have a very loud master, without clipping, though as with any of these processors, use care not to over-do it. Leaving the output knob set to 0 dB means that the limiter output signal can't go beyond -0.05 dBfs
Classic T-RackS Equalizer
T-RackS Classic Equalizer consists of a high quality six-band parametric EQ, specially designed to achieve high-end performance in a mastering environment. Its flexibility allows you to perform broad EQing down to narrow and very precise interventions. It comprises:
- 4th order high-pass filter, from 16 Hz to 5.3 kHz
- Low shelving type filter, from 30 Hz to 200 Hz
- Low-mid peaking type filter, from 33 Hz to 5.4 kHz, variable Q
- High-mid peaking type filter, from 200 Hz to 17.5 kHz, variable Q
- High shelving type filter, from 750 Hz to 8.5 kHz
- 4th order low-pass filter, from 200 Hz to 18 kHz
Complete metering section to have level, phase and frequency under a single, easy to read display for immediate access
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
You MUST be connected to the Internet as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.