The Upright is Chinese 4/4 four strings Upright bass (double bass) recorded from three microphone perspectives, a pair of overheads, one next to the F-Hole and the pickup. These three microphones perspectives allow you to shape the sound to give it more bass, roundness or detail (finger noises).
- 2.54Gb uncompressed, 987Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 2772 samples.
- three microphone positions (overheads, bass microphones + pickup).
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain and two different takes for each note (2 round robins).
- 14 Velocities for the release.
- Hammer on samples.
- Pull Off on samples.
- Advanced Vibrato effect controlled via modulation wheel.
- slides effects.
- slap samples.
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples.
- Percussion samples with round robins (hits with the hand on different parts of the bass).
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.