Go from shimmering bright to warm and wide with a twist of a knob! The Tonelux Tilt plug-in is a fast and easy way of making a track sit better in a mix or make it sound "warmer" or "cooler". It's also perfect in a live situation where you need to tweak the whole mix to adjust for ear fatigue.
The Tilt Plug-in is a joint development effort between Tonelux designer Paul Wolff and Softube, bringing the famous Tonelux sound to the digital world. The innovative Tilt design was first featured on the Tonelux MP1a discrete mic preamp module and has been a godsend for engineers and producers that need to take control of their sound in a fast and
The Tilt plug-in features not only the original Tilt design but also adds a couple of new features. A special "Live" version of the Tilt plug-in is included which is optimized for Digidesign VENUE and other live systems and contains features requested by live sound engineers. The Tilt also includes modeling of the transformer found in the MP1a mic preamp. The transformer adds a subtle distortion for bass frequencies which fattens up the low end of a track.
The Softube Tonelux Tilt plug-in is the first and only software recreation of the Tilt that is officially endorsed by Tonelux.
- Created together with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff.
- Famous Tonelux Tilt control from the MP1 mic pres.
- Loudness control: beef up or thin down your mix.
- High and Low Pass filters, with 12 dB/oct option.
- Modeled output transformer distortion.
- Tilt Live plug-in included, optimized for live sound engineers.
- Very CPU friendly
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements.
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, with the latest updates.
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- Any VST, VST3, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 9) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Free iLok account for Authorization. You can use machine authorization via iLok.com or authorize using your iLok USB key. Use the latest iLok License Manager (download them from www.ilok.com)
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Please, make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com.
AAX DSP version
- All available AAX-DSP versions are included in the Native license. You do not need to buy the TDM version in order to use the AAX-DSP version.
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card.
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card.