TransientControl is a plug-in that allows you to modify dynamics in ways that aren't possible with traditional compressors. You can directly change the transient ("attack") and sustain of your audio; this allows you to make your tracks more punchy, or smooth them out so they sit in a mix.
TransientControl features a UI with 3 views:
- Basic: Provides access to the Transient, Sustain and Gain controls as well as the input meter.
- Basic w/Process Meter: As above, with the addition of a meter that allows you to see the activity of the plug-in.
- Advanced w/Process Meter: This view adds access to the advanced controls of the transient and sustain detectors.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- iLok.com account.
- iLok dongle is optional — you may install the license on iLok for portability.
- Only one license required – works on all supported platforms.