Acon Digital Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism. Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces. The result is a clean, unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix. This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism.
A large catalog of factory presets along with a clear and to-the-point graphical user interface simplifies the search for the sound you have in mind. As with all Acon Digital plug-ins, functionality and audio quality are the top priorities.
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces
- True stereo processing
- Uncluttered user interface
- Sensible set of parameters
PC Version (Windows)
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OS X)
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OS X 10.6 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU, VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher)