Vienna Symphonic Library
Vienna Additional Winds Bundle Extended (Requires Standard)
Experimenting with and discovering all-new combinations of instruments and timbres is one of the most exciting activities in orchestration. With this bundle you get the Collections Saxophones and Recorders – instruments that are rarely used in the classical symphonic context but add rich new colors to your arrangements.
Saxophones covers the complete saxophones family (soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, and bass saxophone) turning its attention to romantic solo and orchestra literature as well as to jazz instrumentations. Recorders includes samples of four different instruments (soprano recorder, alto recorder, tenor recorder, and bass recorder), adding a particular exotic timbre with references to ancient or far eastern worlds in orchestral scores.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard