Vienna Symphonic Library
Vienna Appassionata Strings Bundle Extended (Requires Standard)
If you are looking for that larger-than-life Hollywood sound, the APPASSIONATA STRINGS are the perfect answer. In particular the legato and sul-G-performances, with varying intensities of vibrato, provide a passionate, large and epic string sound. These big strings are designed for all kinds of cinematic music, from slow and lush themes to fast action scores. In addition to arco and legato styles, the 20 violins, 14 violas, 12 cellos and 10 double basses (six among them being 5-string double basses) feature accented interval notes, staccatos and spiccatos. While APPASSIONATA STRINGS I covers a wide range of articulations, APPASSIONATA STRINGS II offers almost all of the articulations in the first Collection, but played "con sordino". Some composers even combine the "normal" strings with muted strings, resulting in a particularly thick and luxurious sound.
Appassionata Strings I
Appassionata Strings II
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard