Vienna Symphonic Library Single Instruments
Vienna Concert Guitar Standard
The Vienna Concert Guitar is the only one of its kind. This hand-made instrument was specially constructed with an arched back put together from several pieces of wood. Its balanced, homogeneous sound allows it to stand out as a solo instrument as well as in accompaniment. Due to its polyphonic nature, the concert guitar presented a special challenge. Specifically, chords only sounded authentic when the chords themselves were sampled! After three years producing the orchestral sample libraries, the Vienna Symphonic Library team felt ready to take up this challenge, capturing all of the concert guitar's versatility and its many playing techniques. The samples were “tamed” and made playable with the help of Vienna Symphonic Library's unique Vienna Instruments algorithms.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.