Vienna Symphonic Library Single Instruments
Vienna Cymbals Standard
The cymbal family consists of the pair (cymbals a-due), the suspended cymbal and the hi-hat. The pair of cymbals and the hi-hat are sounded by striking one plate against the other, while the suspended cymbal is struck with sticks or (felt) mallets. Cymbals are available in different sizes with diameters of 16“ to 22“, and take on various forms and sound characteristics, such as ride cymbals, crash cymbals, splash cymbals, China cymbals or sizzle cymbals. Their distinctive, piercing sound is easily heard over a full fortissimo-playing orchestra. For this reason cymbals are used very economically for punctuating highlights or accents in the music.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.