Vienna Symphonic Library Single Instruments
Vienna Marimbaphone Full (Standard + Extended)
The marimbaphone (or just “marimba”) consists of wooden bars of various lengths which are arranged according to their pitch in scales, very similarly to the keys of a piano. Compared to the xylophone, the marimbaphone is larger with a key range of five octaves (from bass to alto), and its wood bars are thinner and softer, resulting in a warm and pleasing sound. Since the 1950s it has become a standard instrument in contemporary music.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.