Vienna Symphonic Library
Vienna Orchestral Strings Bundle Extended (Requires Standard)
With this bundle you get the complete string section of the full symphonic orchestra. ORCHESTRAL STRINGS I includes 14 violins and 10 violas, while ORCHESTRAL STRINGS II offers 8 cellos and 6 double basses. Both collections cover an enormously wide variety of playing techniques built on the foundation of the essential string orchestra, whether you're recording Mozart's "Kleine Nachtmusik" or your latest movie score.
Orchestral Strings I
Orchestral Strings II
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard