Vienna Symphonic Library Single Instruments
Vienna Tenor Trombone Muted Full (Standard + Extended)
The trombone has been used as a solo and ensemble instrument since the Middle Ages. In the course of its history, the instrument has become increasingly versatile and its stylistic and sonic possibilities have grown to the point where today it is no longer subject to any musical genre. The muted recordings of the tenor trombone feature two different types of dampers. They are characterized by their soft yet rich tone, integrating harmoniously with various string, woodwind or brass sections and are perfectly suited for lyrical melodic solo lines.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.