Vienna Symphonic Library Single Instruments
Vienna Viennese Horn Standard
In the world of music the Viennese horn is known for its particularly colorful tone. In modern orchestral practice, however, it is a rarity - only very few European orchestras still use it (e.g. the Vienna Philharmonic). It is regarded as a very difficult instrument to play, but the sound contains a greater number of harmonics and therefore has a brighter sound when compared directly to the double horn. As an alternative, the Vienna Symphonic Library also offers the triple horn.
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.