Vienna Symphonic Library
Vienna Voices Complete Extended (Requires Standard)
The options of shaping sound with the human voice – the oldest and most expressive instrument ever – are virtually infinite, ranging from breezing and humming to screaming and whistling. This bundle accommodates that diversity and includes all available Vienna Symphonic Library products in the Voices category at a special bundle price.
- Vienna Choir
- Soprano Choir
- Vienna Solo Voices
- Vienna Whistler
Minimum System Requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Between 10GB and 600GB depending on the product, please check www.vsl.co.at for up to date required hard drive space for each Vienna product.
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard