VocalSynth is a creative multieffects plugin enabling you to shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles.
Complex, interesting, and unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. With the VocalSynth multieffects plugin, those sounds you’ve heard and the sounds you hear in your head are within reach. Shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles. Uncover otherworldly sonic palettes or finally access the vocal treatments of your favorite tracks. With VocalSynth’s four resynthesis engines—Vocoder, Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox—along with expressive vocal effects and simple, highimpact controls, an expansive array of vocal potential awaits.
- Four advanced vocal engines: Use the voice—with VocalSynth’s wavetable synthesizers or any sidechained instrument—as the foundation for synthesized computery voices, organic harmonies, glitchy digital speech, and singing synthesizer sounds.
- Refined effects for vocals: Shape the character of the voice even further by adding edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beatrepeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch Correction: Effortlessly correct offkey notes in your vocals with realtime pitch correction. The algorithm preserves the original formants and timbre of your vocals to give you more naturalsounding results, rather than scaling the formants along with the pitch.
- Auto or MIDI Voice generation: Add multiple harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode without needing MIDI input. Just choose how many voices and which intervals you’d like and VocalSynth does the rest. Or, plug in your MIDI controller to drive VocalSynth with the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access the great sounds of famous vocal production techniques from your favorite songs.
Your favorite vocal sound or your next favorite
Gripping vocals can drive a track from great to epic. Quickly find that unique sound you’ve been looking for—or experiment and uncover a wild vocal treatment you never even knew you wanted!
Access to ALL THE SOUNDZ!!!!!
Carefully designed presets unlock iconic vocal sounds like hardware vocoders, classic talkbox, vintage computer voice chips, or formant and pitch-shifting effects. Plus, Global Presets combine all four engines and the effects modules, opening the door to the next new sounds.
From one voice, many
Build your backing choir from just a lead vocal. VocalSynth can create additional voices to fill out a composition and add depth and impact to your chorus or bridge. Introduce pitch and timing inconsistencies to make more human and natural sounds.
It’s not hard to skip the hardware
Traditional vocoders and talkboxes are tricky pieces of hardware (and PVC tubing!) to master. VocalSynth gives you quick access to the classic sounds, with less sweat and no drool at all.
- Achieve the vocal sounds of the Beastie Boys, Coldplay, or James Blake—without a headache—with this complete, powerful vocoder.
- Quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds.
- Three modes: Smooth, Vintage, and Hard.
- Sound like Daft Punk, Tupac, or Dr. Dre—no learning curve or slobbery PVC tubes needed!
- Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you.
- Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
- Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
- Get a whole Heap of totally crazy pitch-shifted superhero sounds for your voice.
- Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the ’80s.
- From Skrillex and Diplo to Radiohead and Kraftwerk, get a range of glitchy digital vocals effects.
- Pull out the breathy “spookiness” from the voice.
Auto or MIDI voice generation
In Auto mode, just sing and VocalSynth will add voices to create chords, octaves, or doubles. In MIDI mode, play your optimum melody or harmony on a keyboard and VocalSynth automatically shifts your voice to those notes.
Automatic Pitch Correction
Pitch correction lets you do anything from subtle, reasonable correction to more extreme pitch-shifting effects. Push it to the extreme and recreate robotic vocals like those made popular by Cher, T-Pain, and Kanye West—or even wilder!
A wave-shaping distortion with custom tones designed to enhance VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. The distortion module is great for either subtle overdrive or gnarly, harsh, high-gain distortion. It’s loud, it’s noisy, it’s great.
Filtering is a simple but effective way of adding character to your vocal. VocalSynth’s Filter includes New York for warm and buttery ’60s-style filtering effect, Scream for resonant filtering and aggressive peaks and overdrive, or the Combo filter that combines both flat High-Pass and Low-Pass filters in a single sweepable control.
The hand-picked convolution speaker models bring out the full character of VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. Dial in amp convolutions and speaker emulations to enhance space and realism or find common special effects like telephone or radio voice. Choose the right space for your vocal.
An evolution of iZotope’s beat-repeating technology, just turn it up and immediately achieve the glitchy, funky dance track sounds you’ve been after. Shred takes part of the buffer and repeats it in interesting ways that add rhythmic range to your vocal-processing arsenal.
VocalSynth’s Delay is a wide stereo delay with just a bit of filtering for flavor. The Delay creates exciting spatial effects with panning movement, great for adding interest to an otherwise steady vocal track.
VocalSynth System Requirements
- VocalSynth runs as a plug-in within your digital audio workstation. VocalSynth is not a standalone application.
Operating system requirements
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
Plug-in host compatibility
Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more
This product is delivered digitally. Easy secure download instructions and license information will be emailed to you after you have completed placing your order. Please note this this is usually very fast however, occasionally it may take as long as one to two business days.