Wurlie is a 64 keys Wurlitzer 206A piano, and as the Wurlitzer company named it, a "Student Electronic Piano".
The 206A is a student model, and is very similar to a 200A except for its beige color and built in amp/speaker (it also did not come with a tremolo). It was designed to be paired with a 206, which is the teacher model and they were mainly used in conservatories. The teacher had a headphone and microphone to be able to listen to each student individually and talk to them without others hearing them.
- 1.21Gb uncompressed, 278Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3123 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 20 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Sympathetic resonance on both pedal up and down.
- Complete control over the midi response.
- Vibrato simulation.
- Saturation, chorus and flanger effects.
- Amp simulation of the real cabinet.
- Spring Reverb.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Includes its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use it in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. You can use it with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with Acousticsamples products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.